- Pipeline Chlorination Disinfection
- Chlorine Gas Disinfection
- Backflow Testing Service
- Austin Texas Waterline Disinfection
- Completed Jobs/Pictures
- Portable Chlorination Systems
- Service & Repair Department
- Service Technicians
- Contact Us
- About Us
- Product Manufacturer Line Card
FOLLOW US ON:
Check Out this Video on YouTube:
|Request a Quote||Go With the Flow!||Service Flyer|
Matt-Chlor has been providing Chlorination/Disinfection services for over thirty years. Chlorination/Disinfection is a process in which chlorine is added to water to kill pathogenic organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc. It is a necessary and critical procedure required by local and national government agencies to ensure safe water is supplied to consumers which protects the safety and health of the public.
- Chlorinating Gas Waterline Disinfection
- Chlorination/Disinfection of Water Pipelines from 2"-96"+
- Chlorination/Disinfection of Potable Plumbing Water Systems within Commercial Buildings including Medical Facilities & Hospitals
- Chlorination/Disinfection of Water Storage Facilities; Reservoirs, Towers, & Tanks
- Chlorination/Disinfection of Wells
- Final Flushing
- Water Sample Collection & Bacteriological Laboratory Testing & Reports
- pH Controlling of Discharged Water
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
- Fire Hydrant Flow Testing
Providing the Best Service:
Trained, Experienced, Certified Technicians: Our technicians have received extensive training, have substantial experience and comprehensive knowledge, and are certified Water Treatment Operators who have mastered the required chlorination/disinfection skills such as:
- Operating metering pumps and other equipment.
- Calculating and monitoring chlorine dosage amounts, chlorine residuals, holding times, etc.
- Application of appropriate and required safety practices to protect workers and the public.
- Equipped to handle emergencies.
Always Available - Any Time, Any Where: Technicians are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week for any destination.
Prompt and Efficient: Everyone at Matt-Chlor appreciates that time is of the essence and that customers must meet the community needs by quickly restoring water services and that contractors must meet job deadlines.
Regulation Compliance: Our technicians strictly follow all applicable and required rules and regulations such as: AWWA Disinfection Guidelines, OSHA and DOT Regulations for handling and transporting hazardous chemicals, and use only NSF/ANSI Certified Chemicals, etc.
Licensed Contractor: We are a licensed contractor #724035 and bonded.
Insurance: Matt-Chlor is completely insured with commercial liability insurance, automobile insurance, and workers' compensation insurance.